The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By oldasdirt1k
Sew a strip of 'Velcro' or 'Hooks and Loops' to the inside portion of a purse, or jacket or coat lining, while doing this insert the string and ring end of a ALARMING device that is accuated with the 'pull string'. Then glue the 'Opposing strip' to your 'money holding' device and secure the 'alarm string' underneath the strip and attach the alarm to the string. When the string is pulled out, the ALARM sounds and the THIEF is discovered and the alarm is still sounding and goes with him. Or he realizes that he is 'discovered' and tosses the wallet or purse away! and it's recovered!

Reward: To be made apart of the developing project and be named as the devices creator.
By pwjthegreat
wat if you were the one who accidentally pulled the string?

and wouldn't it be difficult to remove the strings when u want to take it out???
By oldasdirt1k
pwjthegreat wrote:wat if you were the one who accidentally pulled the string?

and wouldn't it be difficult to remove the strings when u want to take it out???
:-b
Sorry, I omitted a step in my description: when sewing the 'Velcro' inside...attacth one end to a length of elastic; this will allow for the removal of monies and papers. The Length to be determined by how far you need to pull the wallet out to access it. This attached Wallet protection device can be used very well in 'Butt/Stomach' packs also.
By oldasdirt1k
oldasdirt1k wrote:Sew a strip of 'Velcro' or 'Hooks and Loops' to the inside portion of a purse, or jacket or coat lining, while doing this insert the string and ring end of a ALARMING device that is accuated with the 'pull string'. Then glue the 'Opposing strip' to your 'money holding' device and secure the 'alarm string' underneath the strip and attach the alarm to the string. When the string is pulled out, the ALARM sounds and the THIEF is discovered and the alarm is still sounding and goes with him. Or he realizes that he is 'discovered' and tosses the wallet or purse away! and it's recovered! To make removal of the wallet from an upper pocket or purse easier, add a length of elastic to the end of the alarming ring and the other end connect to the velcro. This way if someone 'snatched' the purse or wallet from your hand, the alarm would still 'sound' off.

Reward: To be made apart of the developing project and be named as the devices creator.
By AaronAgassi
Busman's Wallets, attached by a chain, already exist.
By AaronAgassi
Busman's Wallets, attached by a chain, already exist.
By oldasdirt1k
AaronAgassi wrote:Busman's Wallets, attached by a chain, already exist.
True enough, but then it is designed to be seen by everyone. My design is for privacy and internal security of your monies while in travel and it is in your pocket or purse. :-)
By AaronAgassi
Just a creative point of departure. Needless, it seems, if you are already sitting on a proprietary design...
By mtd28student
It seems that you are trying to fix a problem that you can easily avoid. By having you money in a secure place i.e. in a zipped internal pocket, in you belt e.t.c you will not give the theifs a chance to take anything off you in the first place. I think that the only real use for your you invention is to catch the thieves in the act.
By AaronAgassi
Perhaps an array of sensors could be incorporated so as to offer pickpockets detailed analytic response, and help them improve!
By Michael D. Grissom
There are wireless "close proximity alarms" on the market in America. Set it for 3 feet and if your wallet ever gets further away from it's sensor than 3 feet -- the alarm goes off. I think I first saw it marketed as an anti car jacking device.

Personally, I would prefer your string idea as long as one end of the string was attached to a grenade.
;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]