The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By dielonxl
Basically everyone knows what taco in a bag is and if you don't it's is just all your basic taco ingredients thrown into a doritos bag. Well I am just a senior at my local high school but have came up this idea and just want to see what people think. I think it would be a good idea to take taco in a bag to the next step by making it an official fast food business. It would be much like subway where you would pick out the size of your doritos bag, which flavor of chips and then go through the line picking out all of the ingredients you would like in the bag. Very simply but I think it's a good idea and everyone at my school thinks the same. I would just like some input on what you think.

Thanks, Dillon

Reward: getting product for free
By Michael D. Grissom
I have never seen nor heard of "Taco in a Bag" but you've made me curious. Does the bag have multiple chambers to separate the ingredients during storage? I love tacos -- who sells them? Also, with all those sticky ingredients like salsa, cheese, grease, and sour cream, how would you get it out of the bag and into a taco? Would the bag come with a long handled disposable spork (combo spoon and fork). I think I'll Google this tonight.
By amorriso
I think he means that you just open up a bag of Doritos, put your ground beef, salsa, cheese, etc. on them, mix it up and eat it with your fingers. Messy but probably tasty.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]