The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Katryna Cooke
My idea is to open a new kind of donut shop geared to the adult market. With donuts instead of having pink and chocolate icing making them more savoury looking and made with more wholesome foods like potatoes or cheese and less sweet. Like savoury pancakes or pretzels. So there's more of a meal with your coffee. Maybe a whole new chain of savoury donuts cafe's could be made!

Reward: Free savoury donuts with my coffee!!
By Pinocchio Smith
Donuts geared to the "adult market." Oh, the possibilities!
By will
but i like the sweetness. plus the pretty iceing is nice too ;)
By ilan
I think your idea is great; people are stupid and disregard the enormously great number of people who cannot or sould not, for health reasons. eat sugarless and fatless food.

Please please let me know how you did it, and how you succeed. Perhaps I shall give you some support and contact you with someone who just started his chain of fast food in SF/
Ilan tirk@mail.com
By sandlizzard
creamcheese filled donut? bacon/egg filled donut? jelly filled donut.? fried potatoe filled donut? sausage filled donut? Of course the basic donut dough would be changed to fit the filling.

Have a dessert donut ( like the ones now ) on one side.
Have the non-sweet on the other side.

Yes, I can see franchises of this type.

EXCLLENT IDEA........GO FOR IT !!!!
By WTF
DONUTS ARE DONUTS, DO NOT CHANGE THE INGREDIENTS AND EXPECT IT TO REMAIN A DONUT !!!

My ultimate thought
<-- read the name
By Michael D. Grissom
I like the whole idea -- especially what "test" suggested about the cream cheese!!! ...or any cheese for that matter. That would suit my taste better than any regular donut.
;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]