The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
Those who enjoy carving skiing might have already noticed this little problem: Carving without skiing poles can be a lot of fun, but as soon as you line up for the ski-lift, getting ahead can become really hazardous. Things are worse on an uneven surface; once your skis start following gravity, there's not much you can do against it (unless you find someone to hold on to). I am still waiting for an invention to prevent carving skis from moving when you don't want them to. Quite logically, such an invention would need a security mechanism to keep it from deploying while skiing.

Reward: Free stoppers for my family and free lifetime-replacement.
Last edited by Steve on Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By kelly
cool idea! i've been wantin one 4 years!!!!! can u tell me if they do invent it? i wanna get some! ;)
By thinktankak
I am currently inventing this based off your idea. It should work simply and beautifully. Once I have a working prototype and a patent of my idea I will let you know and post it (if patented ideas are allowed to be posted). :>
By thinktankak
P.S.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!

YOU ROCK

If production goes into effect and I make a (large) profit, I will most definitely give free stoppers to you and your family and free lifetime-replacements (this ONLY for your family- NO FRIENDS) :D .
By AaronBurns
What about an open ended ice scraper on the bottom to let you manouver the ski on a slight angle while still letting you skim the slopes and kick up some real nasty roster tailes.
A cheese gratter bottome flush from front to back but, when you move sideways you can grab the snow/ice.
the snow simply slides threw the grooves when down hioll skiing giving you even more control on turns with the added grip.
In other words it only applies when your skiis are sideways walking like without skiis so you can align yourself in time, straight on for the lift chair. ;D
By Steve
AaronBurns wrote:What about an open ended ice scraper on the bottom to let you manouver the ski on a slight angle while still letting you skim the slopes and kick up some real nasty roster tailes.
A cheese gratter bottome flush from front to back but, when you move sideways you can grab the snow/ice.
the snow simply slides threw the grooves when down hioll skiing giving you even more control on turns with the added grip.
In other words it only applies when your skiis are sideways walking like without skiis so you can align yourself in time, straight on for the lift chair. ;D
Just imagining what would happen if someone steps on someone elses skis with one of those. :o
By AaronBurns
Flip out binders.
you push the lever on the side with your pole and your boot slides out, connected to the ski, and walk with your boots on, sideways.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]