Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!

do you think this theory will actually work?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
Can't Say
No votes
0%
By yuvrajd2000
Many a times it happens in our day-to-day life (at least it happens in mine) that we experience things which we think have happened in the past or we have been through them earlier.This according to my knowledge is due to neurons and other pulse generating cells in our brain which actually generate pulses so fast that our brain travels into future subconsciously and see series of events (be through those events virtually) while we are sleeping/resting/whatever . Thus we think that we have actually been through it.
So if we do further more research on this and somehow find a way to actually go to subconscious state consciously so that we can record all the siting which were seen as a dream and then really experience it and use it for further study into whether future can be changed and relative queries which will really benefit mankind and take us to a new generation of science and research.

Reward: I would like to be informed if anyone did actually use this bit of info to do some genuine research and reach some conclusion.
By neduncheralathan
there is flaw. Neurons fire at a maximum rate of 120 meters per sec. (DORSAL COULMN-the one that keeps your brain aware about the state of muscles-sort of feedback). Nerves can never fire faster than speed of light. The fact that we cant swat flies are because there is a lag of time between input and execution because of the length of nervge fibre on the other hand flies have their brains and motor organs connected by fbres many times shorter than ours.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]