This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By 'The One'
We must remember that it is good to feel emotions. People often hide their emotions alot, which is good for controlling them when you want to and need to, but if we never really FEEL these emotions, if we get used to life without them, then we lose some understanding of what others feel like who go through very difficult times. This is good for keeping strong and not getting upset so easily, but there is also the fact that the ones in positions of power, and the ones who do not have power, are always divided a little bit by these emotions. For example, if you're feeling desperate, it is a negative feeling of emotion, although when you come out on the other side of it, you feel extreme release, and you feel you have earned your release, like people who come out of prison after a long time.

This is a reason why actors and actresses do what they do, to lose themselves and feel release when acting. If you think about it, everyone is an actor/actress in their everyday life, to adapt to situations, and some don't obviously, but then also some actors and actresses only act when in a role as a character but not in their everyday life, but their are many who act in a role AND in their everyday life.

Maybe if we concentrated less on what we look like more and instead focussed more on acting and really living through tough times, we would get more 'life experience', and we would really remember and be proud of our past and memories gained, which is what many people do, but it is important not to be 'fake' as people call it, but it IS important to remember to have strength of character, and in doing so it is important to stay being yourself, but to stay cool and stay involved, and stay into cool things, what is going on, and what you get excited about. Be involved with people and going out, but do what you FEEL is best, in your body AND in your mind. :> B-)

Although, in this 'brave new world', you seem to have to use your mind more than your body, and if you get distracted then your mind wanders elsewhere. Maybe it's good to get distracted then, but it depends on what gender your are, because it seems as if one gender likes to get distracted and the other more commonly doesn't...What do you think? - (because it can often be because one person could have dyspraxia/dyslexia or something, and the other person might not, if you see what I mean...)

Please leave comments... B-)
By 'The One'
It feels good to ramble on and on about random stuff. I guess that's what makes these forums so addictive and interesting!... :-? :>
By 'The One'
And people can't always prevent mistakes, and can't always fight the animal instincts they have. Peoples' ambitions and their natural instincts commonly cross paths with each other. :-?
By maxpower1
hello i would like to come up with some ideas HOW TO RISE A CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE THIRD WORLD to mew this is one important idea.any sugestions.thanks
By 'The One'
Many people do know about the third world already, and many give to charity, but I don't know if I can give much input on how to, I'm sorry. Good luck from me though. Maybe you could get loads of people together and have a stall or something, to get people to support your own charity by giving money, etc. Just a thought.
By Alfcon
maxpower1 wrote:hello i would like to come up with some ideas HOW TO RISE A CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE THIRD WORLD to mew this is one important idea.any sugestions.thanks
I'd like to take that one step further and CHANGE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET to the fact that we are all human regardless of sex, sexual preference, colour or place of origin. We are all humans and should assist our fellow humans.

If we look at that has happened to the way we govern ourselves we can see its all based on corporate profits and power. No one will help anyone unless it’s been put on TV and promoted that we have to assist, or made to feel guilty about. If we check the stats on the amount of food wasted and how items are made to be through away once broken we can see how we ended up where we are now, a disposable society.

There would be no third world if the people there were treated as Humans and not “from another country”. As a planet we produce enough food to feed everyone, as separate countries we spend more on defence and wars than on helping others. The question is why do we allow the people in power to allow this continued way of life. Can we advance a species if we only worry about the people from the continent we are on?

Check this link out and see the way we are spending of the planet.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/v ... llar-gram/

As a species we have ask ourselves what is important, our fellow humans or our need to have more.
By davideliza
Hi The One,
Emotion is the necessary part of our life so we must remember that it is good to feel emotions.
People often hide their emotions a lot, which is good for controlling them when you want to and need to,
but if we never really feel these emotions, if we get used to life without them,
then we lose some understanding of what others feel like who go through very difficult times.
This is good for keeping strong and not getting upset so easily, but there is also the fact that the ones in positions of power,
and the ones who do not have power, are always divided a little bit by these emotions.
This is a reason why actors and actresses do what they do, to lose themselves and feel release when acting.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]