The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By lswilson
Decorator rain barrels would be useful and more aesthetically pleasing in my yard.

My idea is to have 10-30 gallon rain barrels in the shapes of urns (various styles). The rain barrel would of course have a 15-20' hose attached with an on/off valve for distributing the water. People could set these decorative barrels in any location in their yards & they'd both look good and be functional.

Reward: Several of these rain barrels would be a nice reward.
By Bluecube
I think I've seen a copper one. Do an internet search of Cisterns
By CodeThumper
This is a great Idea! The barrels could also come in other shapes (deer, moose, bear, Budda, automobiles.

Maybe you could attach those roll up watering hoses to the bottom. The ones with the small holes so that gravity could do the watering.

My mom, aunt, and Grandma are into gardening and I think they would like the idea.
By magicat
You would have to clean them out regularly or you'd have lots of junk in your hose. :-P
By helco
Try googling decorative rain barrels. Also, hand-decorated (painted) barrels are sold at many farmers' markets etc.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]