The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ells_50124
Why not take your debt card; put your picture on it; and when you swipe it to pay for booze it will verify your age.

I can't think of anyone that would give their debt card and pin to anyone, plus it has your photo on it.
By jodonow
ells_50124 wrote:Why not take your debt card; put your picture on it; and when you swipe it to pay for booze it will verify your age.

I can't think of anyone that would give their debt card and pin to anyone, plus it has your photo on it.
Why not? cause on a debit or credit card there should be as little a information as neccessary for the use of the card.
Already having the CVV number or what it is on it that allows for internet purcheses without the need for pin number is already a stupid idea that unfortunatlly is still being used.
those numbers should be somewhere else. nowadays you just need one of those tiny high-res cameras that one can buy in spyshops and just take some pictures of a card when it's being used, and BAM! all your money's gone.

For your problem there is already a solution it's called an ID card.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]