The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
We have two basic colors of wine (White an Red) then other various types but, if we could peel off the skin instead of just using the liquid squished out then we could grind up the skins and create the World's two, truely new wines (Green Wine and Purple Wine). It would be skimmed and filtered leaving very little actual liquid and wine when processed but, very expensive and healthier. A new market of "Fine Wines" would open up!

Reward: Too add it too my gift list!
By Squirrel21
I like the idea, but the skin of grapes contains a lot of tannic acid, which can cause severe headaches in people who are allergic to it. If you look on wine containers, you might see low tannins listed. A lot of people have this reaction and don't realize that they are actually allergic because it's so common. Might check that out before proceeding... A little info from wikipedia.org:

Tannins in wine have been described, particularly by novice drinkers, as having the effect of making wine difficult to drink compared to a wine with a lower level of tannins. Tannins can be described as leaving a dry and puckered feeling with a "furriness" in the mouth that can be compared to a stewed tea, which is also very tannic. This effect is particularly profound when drinking tannic wines without the benefit of food.

Mmm... this wine has great legs, but is a little furry.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]