The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Yuriy Petrovich Grabkov
The best tool of reproduction of the information is an alive cell. The cell is meant to be an ideal place of storage and rewriting of the information.

All complex chemical and biological processes proceeding in a cell, are operated by spatial regulation processes. These processes are responsible for all future architecture of a cell, starting from formation of tertiary structure of fibers, up to an arrangement of all structural formations of a cell, bodies and a biological organism as a whole. The method of storage of this information can be record interference pictures of short wave packages as alternating minima and maxima as repeating elements of identical length and structure of sub-units DNA.

Thus:
- the length of a wave depends on length of an element;
- the length depends on amount of recurrences wave sets;
- the direction of formation of wave fronts from each other depends on a spatial arrangement of sites of wave packages in tertiary structure DNA, so also formation of a picture of a wave field of volumetric "image".

The wave field generated DNA supervises formation of tertiary structure of created fibers. The wave field of tertiary structure DNA supervises borders of body, thus each cell(cage) "Knows" the spatial arrangement. Quaternary structure DNA forms architecture of all organism.

As indirect acknowledgement of the given hypothesis presence phantom the image of the amputated finitenesses of the person can serve at special ways of reception of such images.

Reward: Your opinion.
By umakant
Yah I think that the way the cell stores information might be the way our databases would be designed, as DNA is able to capture a large amount of data in a very small space. But your posting is too terse and I think is trying to say too much in too little of space. It would be better to take a little more space to explain your idea, it might be able to appeal a large section of people.
By Guest
Yep i really don't understand what the hell you're talking about. and i am not stupid either.
By jackjohnson
I have a newsflash for you: 'trying' to appeal to the reader's mental abilities doesn't work if you appeal too much, besides that you have not written it up that great. Nothing personal, many people do it. Keep it simple. Use different words but write something that is logically engineered to explain. Just because there are (virtually) no spelling and grammatical errors doesn't mean it cannot be a hostile writing and subsequently one that doesn't or hardly informs. In fact a lot of 'smart' people tend to play it a little dirty. Not wanting you, really, to 'understand' too. You are not smarter than me if you would happen to think that.

That's my opinion.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]