The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By strangebrain
Having slipped down the stairs (more than once in my life) while shoveling snow, it occured to me that a snow blower the size of a swiffer or shop vac would be most handy. A light weight snow blower that cleans the stairs without bending and scraping and heaving heavy loads of snow from dangerous stairs.

Reward: I'd love to have one, someone please invent it!
By lookingforideas
strangebrain wrote:Having slipped down the stairs (more than once in my life) while shoveling snow, it occured to me that a snow blower the size of a swiffer or shop vac would be most handy. A light weight snow blower that cleans the stairs without bending and scraping and heaving heavy loads of snow from dangerous stairs.

Reward: I'd love to have one, someone please invent it!
It's a good idea, but not very egernomical, especially with global warming and everything, people are trying to avoid using gas powered this and that's. Also, it's pretty lazy, I mean how much snow is possibly going to build up on a set of stairs to the point where you need to use a snowblower to remove it? I'm from Canada, so I know all about snow! ;)
By strangebrain
Who said it had to be gas powered? It could be a rechargeable battery, like small shampooer units and small hand held vacs. If one was so concerned about the environmental impact, solar powered could be an option. And I don't know what it's like in Canada, but we've had storms here that leave up to 1 and 1/2 feet of snow on the stairs.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]