The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Maskone
How about a heated wrist mouse pad. You know those mouse pads with the soft wrist support pad on the edge? Well how about putting a little heater in there to make it warm. That way it relaxes your wrist as you use your mouse.

Reward: product sample
By Michael D. Grissom
For someone who's anemic or the like this would be great! For normal people I would think that the wrist rest should be chilled.

WAIT!... just had a second thought... do you by any chance live within a very cold climate?
By Michael D. Grissom
I know -- my X-wife always had to be buried in a pile of quilts and blankets while I had to be directly in the path of an air-conditioned hurricane!!! We were total opposites in everything. So, I'm guessing that both type mice/pads might be practical?
By lyssalynn13
There were a few earlier posts about capturing the heat produced by your computer and using it for something useful. Possibly, you could use that idea to capture the heat, and find a mouse pad made of a material that absorbs heat and use this heat from the computer to warm the mouse pad....Just a thought.....
By incogneato
This is a really old post, but I stumbled across it on Google and couldn't resist making a few comments.

A heated or warm mouse pad is a great idea. My sister invented a mouse hand warmer blanket pouch and I put a warming mouse pad inside of it. It really makes a difference in the winter.

My hands get really freezing cold so I also use a mouse that warms up, too. Don't laugh. It really makes a difference.

The USB warming devices use infrared heat which has healing effects. You can read about the healing effects of infrared heat at http://www.valuerays.com.

I want to find a keyboard heater. I think the other hand needs some warmth, too. If you find a warm keyboard available in the USA please post the link here.

Thanks, Bernie InCogNEATO!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]