Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By Simon Thompson
I have no friendz so robot friendz who do anything i say.
By Wil Dape
;-) We all need Human friends, I'll be your friend today, Hey simonator how's it goin dude?
By Steve
Aren't all friends you meet on a message board electronic friends in a way? O:-)
By mickyhowells
maybe none of you are real! :-b
By mickyhowells
I was being dead serious...... lol nah
By jackjohnson
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe some of us are real. Who knows. You know you are real. I know I am real. We assume and work with what there is to work with. Or were you just joking? ;)

Personally I am looking forward to disposing my human friends, heh heh. I mean; a holographic dude or babe (thinking a little in the future) that is always your best dude and babe? Always a lot of fun, always there for you, always in for anything (you are in). My best friend better let's say ten years from now start turning into a hologram if he wants to remain my best buddy.

Sorry Colin. Happy birthday to all those that you will have in the future.
By ftfmayo
Many are available, bonzi.com offers bonzibuddy downloadable for free. An agent, bot, I havent a clue what its properly called. I do know that at first its mildly amusing, a purple monkey that talks to you sings to you searches, etc. I got a kick out of telling it my name was *beep*. "Heres an amazing fact, *beep*", "*beep*, did you know you can send me to school to learn a million jokes, a 1,000 songs, and 200 ways to cuss in Swahili?" "*beep*, I see that someone has changed our home page, shall I change it back to Bonzi.com *beep*?" "Please *beep* send me to school to learn.......

"Dad, this little purple monkey keeps cussing at me every time I use the computer!" etc.

Getting rid of the annoying little B**tard is kind of like getting rid of a stray dog you fed in a moment of pity, easier to get than get rid. But he is electonic, and he really really wants to be your friend.
By harry8balls
Bonzi or bonzi.com sucks.

> Getting rid of the annoying little B**tard is kind of like getting rid of a stray dog you fed in a moment of pity, easier to get than get rid.

Uninstall ?

> But he is electonic, and he really really wants to be your friend.

What is really really ...
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]