Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By bubbleboy
Here's a Condom that you don't know you're even wearing!!!

Safe sex is tough! Safe sex that doesn't interfere with mutual feeling is even tougher!! Bubbleboy has actually invented a fitted membrane that stretches over the very tip of the male organ and retains all the fluid (both good and bad). Plus it prevents anything from entering the male uretha (usually bad). No fluids are ever exchanged! To be extra sure of a watertight hold, a special adhesive is used that will not disolve in body fluids yet will disolve in plain water. .. You just wash it off when you're done!

It will fit 90% of all men. Just position it on the head of the member and pull the pull tab from inside the cap, exposing the adhesive and making a safe seal. No fuss, no muss! Follow this link: http://www.bondom.com

What do you think of that!

Reward: Free Samples.....when production begins
By Steve
Ok, first of all, this is NOT an adult site, so please stick to the refined choice of language bubbleboy has been using - thanks! ;-D

Second: Cool idea! Bubbleboy, you're definitely onto something there, although I'm pretty sure it won't work the way you planned this. All body fluids contain water, so I see no way your "magic" seal would stay intact (and remember, this is an area where a 90% propability just isn't enough). Also, the power of love involves strong forces - so the adhesive would have to be stronger, and I sense that this whole invention might easily become very painful... ;-)
By bubbleboy
Thanks, Steve:

I appreciate your candor. This is, indeed, a sensitive subject and one very much in need of addressing, however, the "polite" society wishes simply to ignore the problem!

In response to your "worries" about adhesion: The backbone of the adhesive is isotonic sensitive....What that means is that in isotonic solutions (such as body fluids) it will remain intact. But when exposed to water alone, it will readily break down.

All of the new technology involved in this product is patented, yet the investment bankers that I've shown it to are way too conservative to get involved. The current government will not help. My only hope is to get consumers involved to create a demand.
...I really do need your help!

Thanks again!
By Rishi
Dear bubbleboy,

Try your idea on Mr.J.Srinivasan, MD, TTK LIG LTD.at js@ttk-lig.com. His company makes more than one billion condoms a year.

You may also try enquiries@ssl-international.com

SSL International Plc, who make and market the Durexbrand of condoms do use outside experts for their R&D.

Rishi
By Dishes
Great idea bubbleboy! My only concern would be for STI's that are transferred from skin to skin contact, such as herpes. Perhaps market it for married or exclusive couples only?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]