The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Sedgewick
What would one think of this? A sprinkler type head that pops out of the lawn and clips the grass off at a certain height. Make sure someone is not on the -grass- before throwing the switch, okay-right. Each head would cover a radius and by a flick of a switch the job would be done.

Reward: all the clippings
By Steve
I think your lawn would be covered with decapitated moles in no time at all... :-P
By Sedgewick
Couldn't they read the sign"Keep Off the Clippin Grass" Cautain; Ankle Whip may cause serious injury and prevent you from wearing socks.
By Steve
I'm afraid no - moles are blind. :-D
By Michael D. Grissom
I like those super quiet battery operated computer controlled robot mowers that remember you're lawn and re-map it when you move things around. These could also be programmed to sense and avoid Steve's poor little blind moles. :~(
By magicat
Acually, moles aren't blind. Just in serious need of some glasses. ;-)

Maybe someone should invent some fashionable eyewear for the little guys. :-D
By Steve
magicat wrote:Acually, moles aren't blind. Just in serious need of some glasses. ;-)
Right - I stand corrected. ;-D
By Rishi
Steve wrote:
magicat wrote:Acually, moles aren't blind. Just in serious need of some glasses. ;-)
Right - I stand corrected. ;-D
Our lawn has a variant of grass that raely needs mowing. Once a year in tropics is a good option. The problem is ankle injury to me when I sink into a grass covered openings left by the innumerable field rats. Closing these does not help. They just make new ones. My dislike of taking any life does not help.

rishi
By magicat
I'm guessing you ment 'rarely'?
By Steve
magicat wrote:I'm guessing you ment 'rarely'?
I guess you meant 'meant'? :-b
By magicat
Thanks! :-D

I cant spell worth beans. :~(
By magicat
See? (cant=can't)
By Rishi
Steve wrote:
magicat wrote:I'm guessing you ment 'rarely'?
I guess you meant 'meant'? :-b
Apologies. Sloppy work. Rarely (raely, that is) do it because I generally check the draft. Had to leave in a hurry and posted without checking.

rishi
By magicat
I just wasn't sure if you meant (ment) 'really'. ;-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]