The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ideaman2
This cozy would pay for itself in time (well I'm not a mathmatical genius over here, but it would pay for itself. Trust me). This padded cozy would cover the top and sides of your conventional refrigerator keeping the cold in and the heat out. It would be attached by another great invention... Velcro and made of fire proof material such that you find in oven mitts. Obviously it would protect most of your refrigerator's surface from scatches, dust, and dirt so all you would have to do is wash the easily reachable front face of it.

Once or twice a year you could remove it and throw it in the washing machine. The Velcro would only be attached at the bottom of the sides. The Cozy could be decorative and only limited by your imagination. This could be a sewing project of your own or a product with different styles and color choices. Works in both warm and cold climates.

Reward: I ask for a sample for my friends and I.
By Steve
I cannot sense any practical use in this idea (most refrigerators already have an insulation, and for enhanced protection against a heigboring stove, alluminum works much better), but hey, who cares?? If I try to visualize it, this is one of the most irresistable inventions I have ever seen. I would call it the Furry Fridge (TM), and I would definitely want one! :-D
By Stig Bakke's brother Stig
Wouldn't this idea defeat the whole purpose of refrigerators, which is to have a surface to put magnets on?
By CycoMage
would't it be quite easy to have metallic fibers woven through the insulating material, so that magnets would still stick onto their historic home? ;-)
By Michael D. Grissom
I like it! After all, from a marketing standpoint, women are 55+% of the population and are impulsed by nature to cover everything in site with fabric, flowers, and plants.

...or was that just my X?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]