The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Wild Child
Companies that make ice cream should try making vegetable ice creams. Perhaps they can be used in diets?

Reward: My name on the product.
By Steve
I would be surprised if this hasn't been tried before. I think it failed either for technicla reasons (ice cream needs sugar, vegetables do not?) or simply because consumers didn't like it.
By jackjohnson
its just -too- annoying: wild child in combination with another word that really sucks: ice cream. 'i scream' is in there as well as 'i cream' as a sexual reference. combined with wild child

i will only say this: the media published that there were pedophiles who got their thrills by hearing and making children cry. of course one can understand they would be able to go quite a length with very sick and very disturbing messages. now im not accusing you of anything. the truth may be that i picked up, as sensitive as i am to it but from my perspective nonetheless at least partly correct, such messages elsewhere as well as other ppl did and those things keep resonancing everywhere and renewing also as those ppl remain active. dont understand them and other ppl who seek illegitimate power. they want you to look any other way but theirs -- that questioning too much their doings would be silly is exactly what they want you to think. we need to say no to these ppl together. then they don't stand a chance

to be on the safe side i decided to post this
By Steve
Jackjohnson, why don't you open a seperate thread on this subject? I'm sure that would be very interesting! I know that you see secret hidden messages everywhere, but discussing it in one place would definitely be more rewarding than scattering it all over the board. ;-D
By jackjohnson
> Jackjohnson, why don't you open a seperate thread on this subject? I'm sure that would be very interesting!

glad to hear it is at least found interesting!

i scatter because the messages i read are scattered. but i'll make an effort
By Tommahawk
Why don't you make some and try to sell it to retailers?
By jhem118
Wild Child wrote:Companies that make ice cream should try making vegetable ice creams. Perhaps they can be used in diets?

I like you man why don't we make a flavor of the month vegetable ICE CREAMS like our own Filipino Dish PINAKBET FLAVOR.... with sweet potaoes(KAMOTE) ;-)
By SATG
Wild Child wrote:Companies that make ice cream should try making vegetable ice creams. Perhaps they can be used in diets?

VEGETABLE ICECREAM IS A GOOD IDEA.
By fiabelle
I'm not sure that's a great idea. It may be for those people who are on a diet, but what about people who hate vegetables? They would hate vegetable ice cream too. Ice cream is meant to be sweet. Vegetables would ruin that..but that's just my opinion.
By Michael D. Grissom
Wild Child<--- Would vegetable icecream replace yogurt as a better product? I know little about either so, please elaborate.

BTW jackjohnson <--- you sound exactly like "tulrain". Please forgive me if I'm wrong but, is there a connection here? I truly hope not. You can prove I'm wrong by simply saying something positive or constructive. Tulrain is NOT capable of doing that. I await! :-B
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]