The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
A couple of weeks ago I've seen half a dozen of kids playing rap music using a trashcan in a metro station. The trashcan offered two different sounds - one by slamming the hand on it, the other by kicking it with the foot. The scene was just beautiful - it was already past midnight, the passengers were waiting for the metro, and most of them were either sleepy, or bored, or both. I guess that literally everybody enjoyed the show. (By the way, no actual trashcans were harmed during this song. :-) - I am sure that this would make the perfect scenario for a music video.

Reward: Give me the credits.
Last edited by Steve on Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Elizabeth Spillers
Already been done. It's called "Stomp Out Loud". They are very succeessful, having appeared on national TV and they've had their own HBO special. ( Maybe two.) Where have you been?
By Steve
Washington, DC.
By (rap
rap sucks. forget the idea entirely
By Herb
It's not "rap", it's music.
I once saw a video where the fellow walked down the street and played 'drums' on all the different objects. I wish I knew the name. It was excellent.
I never heard of "Stomp Out Loud". I live in the US where the only thing worse than rap is HBO.
By Michael D. Grissom
RAP probably sucks as bad as our parents said Elvis sucked.
By colacool2003
rap sucks rock all the way ;-D 8-o :-B :-# :-) :-D ;-) B-) :-b :-]
By CycoMage
Yep, (c)rap sux all right, but moozik B Kool. I was jus' wonderin' why steev0 posted as a guest above. Must B some Xplanation. " ooh Lucy, ya got some splainen to do!".
By Steve
CycoMage, the explanation is easy (hoping not to destroy a legend here ;-) ) - I switched to a different board system in late May / early April 2002. I transferred every single post by hand (you can tell by the posting dates). The old system didn't have registrations at all, so most posters from that time are "guests." Later I converted some of the older posts to registered ones (at least where I knew that the user was the same), but it seems like I missed some! :-o
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]