The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By sgpmds1
I am wondering if there is a debit / credit card with a stamp on it. If user press the stamp he is able to view his account balance in that card itself.

This will be really helpful while swiping the card during shopping...
By JadeNewell
I really like this idea, and am going to use it to create a project for a class. We have to invent something, and I hope that you wont mind if I use this idea:)
By vdavid
Such things need to be included in classes and only because of these new things get invented and are used by mankind for decades. Best luck.
By morkelkey
Hi dear friends, I really like this idea, and am going to use it to create a project for a class. We have to invent something, and I hope that you wont mind if I use this idea.
By dorothia
What is the ideal credit card for a college student to get? I am looking to get a credit card basically for emergency purposes (mostly for those unexpected car repairs) and christmas time when I don't have the money for gifts (I have a large family). What would be the ideal credit card for me to get? I have2 store credit cards, which are always paid off before I even recieve the bill, and an excellent credit score due to those cards, and student loans. I am looking for a card that doesnt have an annual fee, any suggestions?
By ABBG
To access the information for security reasons one should be able to tap in one's password or alternative PIN number.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]