The perfect place for ideas that are totally insane, making them far too hot to be thrown away.
By 'The One'
This could be used in real life or in a film (unless it already has been!... :-] :-o )

Around the ozone layer, some kind of device or energy or something is placed to allow all light entering the Earth's atmosphere to be transmitted and every particle of light in the world to be accessible for viewing from (as if every particle of light could be used as a camera, like a real-world GLOBAL truman show).

Although, the difference here is that loads of people in REAL life sometimes say they'd like their lives to be like a film. Well, what if this is really possible and has secretly been done? I'm sure it hasn't because it would be such a grand thing that people surely would have to be told about it. Mind you, in 'Deja Vu' with Denzel Washington, they sort of do this don't they, and they don't really let people knoe about it.

Also, maybe this suggests that when we feel like our lives feel like a film, they ARE being filmed somewhere, maybe outside of this reality, like out of the 'Matrix' of life so to speak. I suppose it may just be the fact that our memory records things like this, and because a lot of people like to see life like a film, etc. After all, life itself DID come before movies! When it boils down to it, movies are simply an expression through light and sound mainly in a visual representation.

They could also have the same idea, but for using in the dark (as well as the light) or something... :-?
By AaronBurns
Actually, to tell you the truth, I will just come right out in all honesty and finally let you in on the "TRUTH"... you ARE the Truman show and I really like the way you hid your *beep* inside Mad Magazine covers under the National Geographic Mags.
That ruled! ;D
By Highguard01
like a big neon show dude your scaring the 30 billion people with no electricty i can tell you this every minute the day enough photons hit the earth to power the earth once
now you my friend can grasp this and make a lil bit those photons shine in your own lil show charge people tickets tesla did this
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]