This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By Scott H
Problem: If you are assaulted and you take a picture of the criminals, they could break the camera.

Solution: Invent a camera that stores pictures on a remote disc via wave transmission. That way, the victim could at least buy some time after being assaulted before the picture is transmitted and stored in a safe location.

What do you think of this idea? Is it worth it?

P.S. I have been physically assaulted before.
By jakegon
Scott H wrote:Problem: If you are assaulted and you take a picture of the criminals, they could break the camera.

Solution: Invent a camera that stores pictures on a remote disc via wave transmission. That way, the victim could at least buy some time after being assaulted before the picture is transmitted and stored in a safe location.

What do you think of this idea? Is it worth it?

P.S. I have been physically assaulted before.
well we just installed a new security camera in our house..
By Scott H
What I'm thinking of is a small camera you can take with you in case you're attacked outside your house. This way, you can snap a photo of the attacker before anything happens and the attacker's picture will be automatically recorded, even if the victim is captured and/or the camera is broken by the attacker.

The picture would be transmitted and recorded to a remote storage disc (say, in your house) for use in identification of the attacker.

How useful do you think such an invention would be?
By johncoths
So how is the logic of the remote storage security camera? I just can't seems to understand the process. How is the remote storage be connected to the security camera?

:)
By Scott H
The camera could transmit the image by wave signals in the same way that cellphones do. This would create a sense of security in public where there are potential attackers who would fear getting caught.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]