The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Teklad
I think what most car dealers are missing in the designing of fully-electric cars is to add a couple of high voltage, high watt wind turbines within the grill to recharge the batteries while driving. This would mean the faster the user of the vehicle drives, the more power that would supply his/her vehicle. A strong enough permanent magnet dc motor might even out the recharge/depletion rate and allow near limitless interstate driving.

Reward: My own personal car with this feature, doesn't have to be fancy. :)
By Rishi
Teklad wrote:I think what most car dealers are missing in the designing of fully-electric cars is to add a couple of high voltage, high watt wind turbines within the grill to recharge the batteries while driving. This would mean the faster the user of the vehicle drives, the more power that would supply his/her vehicle. A strong enough permanent magnet dc motor might even out the recharge/depletion rate and allow near limitless interstate driving.

Reward: My own personal car with this feature, doesn't have to be fancy. :)
The driver runs the risk of arrest for violating the laws of thermodynamics.
rishi
By issabella10
That electric car is really known today because it was already published on television. And when I did my research about electric car, I have found out that an electric car is an alternative fuel automobile that uses electric motors and motor controllers for propulsion, in place of more common propulsion methods such as the internal combustion engine. It is specifically a variety of electric vehicle created or adapted for use on the road.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]