This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By angle1523
So I plan on spending my Christmas break playing Twighlight Princess and renting some others like Rayman, RedSteel, Call of Duty, Madden, and Excite Truck etc., but looking at the release schedule on Nintendo.com and IGN I'm having a hard time finding any non-Nintendo games to get me excited. The games that look best on the release schedule or that i have seen previews for:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Sadness
Resident Evil Wii
Disaster: Day of Distruction
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

The sad thing is the only games that look promising to me that aren't first-party titles are Sadness and Resident Evil. Are there any other games that you guys are looking forward too?

On another note, does anybody think that another Dance Dance Revolution will be ported to the Wii? My girlfriend likes this game and I think the Wiimote could add hand movements which would make it more challanging and interesting.

Also, does anyone think that there is a chance that someone will figure out how to stream iTunes/iPhoto materials to the Wii similar to the functionality in connect360? I would really like this feature as my airport express just died and I hate to buy another as I have been reading that the capacitors that were used in them have shortened lifespans due to the APX being too hot...:eek:
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]