The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By nickyhiten
People who stay in apartments/houses/anywhere with boring, depressing or even ugly views through their windows, will benefit from this. A tranquill forest scene or a sandy beach with the usual scenery, there are millions of suitable pictures. Place these pics: Size to extend past window's edges, in an advertising sign board type of frame. Attach this to the wall outside the window, so that the view from inside is now the picture you chose. What if you get bored with that picture? Well remember the old cameras with their roll of film? Use the same concept inside the frame i.e.: a tube on either side of the frame with the picture running across the window from tube to tube. Take it even further. Put a daylight sensitive switch or a timer on the invention, and fill the tubes with 30 different pics on a roll, a new one each day, which automatically changes because of your timer. Wouldn't you like to see a beautiful sunrise over the sea when you open your curtains? OR a tiger drinking water from a mountain stream? The list is endless.

Reward: Send me the blue print of the machine, so that I can have one built for myself.
By overcaffein8d
you would not only have to extend it past the windows, but you would have to make it 3d. the reason is that if you change your perspective, the picture itself has to change also
By Iditerod
I just think people will become far too depressed from walking outside. B-)
By bt3476
people working in cubicles would love the ideas to just hang on their "wall"... I've tried thinking over the years, of a GOOD quality way of reproducing the outside environment for those stuck under the flourescent lights all day and bring the outside to them with NO windows...??? Good luck with your idea!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]