This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By bruno3251
I know it's early to say but what do you think the best game for the PS3 in 2010?

1} God Of War III - Kratos will we killing gods and smacking *beep* all the way to the bank

2} Final Fantasy XIII - With new charaters named Lightning and quasi real time combat. This visually stunning hype machine will show us all why it takes so long to make a FF game.

3}Heavy Rain - As a huge fan of Indigo Prophecy, Quantic Dreams seems to blend rich storytelling into a very surreal atmosphere. To say i'm excited is a gross understatement.

4} MAG -The notion of 256 players in a giant online fragfest peaked my intrest when announced last year. But can it deliver a smooth "fun" experience is still to be decided.

5} ModNation Racers - Watch out Mario Kart MNR seems to be knocking off Nintendo once cherished franchise of its pedestal with its totally customizable characters and tracks which Little Big Planet helped inspire.

{Honorable Mentions)

-Bioshock 2-

-Dues EX 3-

-Red Dead Redemption-

What are you excited for next year?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]