The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
I have a new idea for a restaurant promotion game. The chef/restaurant owner chooses a certain combination from the menu - e.g. spinach soup + small Pepsi + fruit cake. You win the game by ordering exact this combination from the menu - the only problem is that you don't know what it is. The winner of the game takes the jackpot, which will be increased by a certain amount every day, until someone finally places the winning order (of course, the prize money has to be spent at the restaurant). Then, a new combination of orders is chosen (possibly at random) and a new round of the game starts.

Of course, the details would depend on the particular restaurant, e.g. if the order has to be placed in one and by the same person, or if it's enough that the people at the same table order the particular dishes during the course of a meal/evening.

Reward: Free food if I ever happen to visit the restaurant
By FlatTop808
That's a great idea. I would be shocked and amazed if it weren't being done somewhere by somebody, but I've never seen it. High volume places might have some trouble with it, but its perfect for mom and pop size places.

You mind if I steal that for my pizza place?
By Steve
FlatTop808 wrote:You mind if I steal that for my pizza place?
No, of course not. That's what the Creativity Pool is for!! :-)

Do you own a pizza restaurant, or is it just one you visit frequently?
By FlatTop808
The pizza place is part of the family business. We also have a pool room and a hot dog/hamburger joint.
By Mistermacc
What a GREAT idea, my wife is just buying a restaurant and I will pass this on to her!!!

Keep 'em coming!

Macc
By jillmason7
Steve wrote:I have a new idea for a restaurant promotion game. The chef/restaurant owner chooses a certain combination from the menu - e.g. spinach soup + small Pepsi + fruit cake. You win the game by ordering exact this combination from the menu - the only problem is that you don't know what it is. The winner of the game takes the jackpot, which will be increased by a certain amount every day, until someone finally places the winning order (of course, the prize money has to be spent at the restaurant). Then, a new combination of orders is chosen (possibly at random) and a new round of the game starts.

Of course, the details would depend on the particular restaurant, e.g. if the order has to be placed in one and by the same person, or if it's enough that the people at the same table order the particular dishes during the course of a meal/evening.
Restaurants San Diego
Reward: Free food if I ever happen to visit the restaurant
Wow! I know this post is old but I am new to the boards so I have been browsing and this is a great idea!

I totally want to implement it in my restaurant in San Diego!! And you can definitely have free food if you come!

Thanks!

-jill
By CareZer
Good luck in your restaurant and also to ours. Our restaurant just started last two weeks, and it is going well. I hope this will continue.
By pboy7
CareZer wrote:La Jolla Restaurants
Good luck in your restaurant and also to ours. Our restaurant just started last two weeks, and it is going well. I hope this will continue.
Good luck to all of you. The restaurant biz is tough now. But, the STRONG WILL SURVIVE!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]