This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
Here are some great exclusives that you will have the best gaming experience of your life lol:

I will include the average reviews from the internet whilst I'm looking.

Heavy rain: Great graphics and good storyline average score 9/10 no online but an awesome game with a different way of playing, 22 possible endings are good for replay value.

Mag: 256 player online shooter. Graphics wise it is lacking but hey 256 PLAYERS! Average score 7/10

God of War III: Comes out later this month great graphics and storyline and A nice brutal gory beat em up possible score 10/10

Uncharted 2: The best game I have ever played, brilliant graphics and storyline it is probably the best game ever to date its like a mini indiana jones adventure so great. average score 10/10

Killzone2: The best graphics on any console ever. great online but sadly the gameplay and storyline fall short but the graphics are worth just buying the game. Average score 9/10

Resistance 2: Good gameplay and basically ps3's halo. 80 player online battles are fun average review score 9/10

Infamous: Great super hero game, where you can be good or bad, and your appearance changes accordingly looks brilliant and its basically assassins creed with super powers. Average Score 9/10

Little Big Planet: Brilliant online play where people create their own levels so it's a game that never stops and the customization is brilliant a great game. Avrage score 10/10

These are the best games you could buy, I personally would like Uncharted 2 because metacritic gave it a 96 overall score on metacritic, the highest any game has got apart from GTA IV.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]