This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
Youtube is a feature on the PS3 Web Browser with some other stuff. But anyways. Here's the issue. I go to youtube, and i click on a video, it shows the first 1st second of the video, and then it just suddenly dissapears out of thin air. THEN some stuff shows at the top saying: "Go Upgrade" in a blue font where the video is supposed to be.

I click on it. install new "Adobe Flash Player" or some sort, then it says my thing (PS3) can't download it. This is so BS! If it can play the first second normally, why can't it just play the *beep* entire video? So what's wrong? It's been like this for the past few days. It's definitely not my internet connection, as I would not be writing this if my internet was not working.

Although at the time my internet was having some connection issues when it first happened, but I doubt that would be the cause of YouTube not working on my ps3 up to this day.

Please help me here guys. I also see people who have asked the same question but say they have audio. I have no AUDIO whatsoever.

Anyone have any ideas?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]