Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By AaronD21
Ever see movies that have have the future "animated" in it. Well I have and is ready to make it real. I would like to acquire a partner or team of people who are willing able to help me discover this new technology. Holography. Everyone has seen a hologram in which is basically 2d. You don't have to look any further than your wallet. I'm suggesting taking that image, and making it a 3D image. Once we acquire that technology, how do we go about promoting or selling it? We create an advertising company that is hired to promote another companies' name or products. Why would the choose us to advertise what is gonna make them more money? Because we do it in style, holograph H3D style. Think about about New York City at night. City that never sleeps and endless amounts of businesses and buildings all around it. We'll light up the sky with hologram advertisements coming from the actual building. (placed below the sound barrier for airplane safety.) And from there create more ideas for the technology. For instance, house products; office or bedroom lamp. Think of a small circular base with a small lens in the center. A simple hand motion would turn it on and a holographic lamp would appear and has the options to dim and brighten. Wireless? Yes. How is it powered? Hm, how about we look into Bloom Energy. Fuel cells anyone?

Reward: Just contact me If you're interested.
By billy10388
AaronD21 wrote:Ever see movies that have have the future "animated" in it. Well I have and is ready to make it real. I would like to acquire a partner or team of people who are willing able to help me discover this new technology. Holography. Everyone has seen a hologram in which is basically 2d. You don't have to look any further than your wallet. I'm suggesting taking that image, and making it a 3D image. Once we acquire that technology, how do we go about promoting or selling it? We create an advertising company that is hired to promote another companies' name or products. Why would the choose us to advertise what is gonna make them more money? Because we do it in style, holograph H3D style. Think about about New York City at night. City that never sleeps and endless amounts of businesses and buildings all around it. We'll light up the sky with hologram advertisements coming from the actual building. (placed below the sound barrier for airplane safety.) And from there create more ideas for the technology. For instance, house products; office or bedroom lamp. Think of a small circular base with a small lens in the center. A simple hand motion would turn it on and a holographic lamp would appear and has the options to dim and brighten. Wireless? Yes. How is it powered? Hm, how about we look into Bloom Energy. Fuel cells anyone?

Reward: Just contact me If you're interested.
Thanks you for the post.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]