Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By oakley701
I would like to see the ceiling fan I made into production.The url on my website of the video is http://www.yourbestideas.com//play.php?vid=87 .If you view it tell me what you think.I know it's crazy,but I made it for my kids.Also if you happen to view the different fan videos on metacafe.com please rate them whether you think it's good or bad.Thanks
By lauretta07
I have followed the link and I have watched the video. I think, it is nice because you have made a led ceiling fan blades to be appreciated by your children, I do hope they like it. Parents knows best for their children and simple efforts like that makes them feel loved.
Last edited by lauretta07 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By arjelynmirador18
oakley701 wrote:I would like to see the ceiling fan I made into production.The url on my website of the video is http://www.yourbestideas.com//play.php?vid=87 .If you view it tell me what you think.I know it's crazy,but I made it for my kids.Also if you happen to view the different fan videos on metacafe.com please rate them whether you think it's good or bad.Thanks

I also watched the video and i was amazed for what I've seen. No,don't think that its crazy. If you think you have good reasons for you to that , just do it in a slowly way. ;)
By sarah578
I think this is a great idea. Instead of creating it from scratch, perhaps you can buy a Ceiling Fan online and then tweak the design until it's similar to your idea. It's always easier to build something when you already have a basic framework as your foundation.
By kendustin7
I saw the link you have mentioned , it was great feel to watch the video. Nice work done by you and it seems nice idea. I am thinking to try this for the next time and hope that output comes good.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]