This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By semra
A regular alarm clock that gave you some sort of physical challenge. It would have a non adjustable super loud alarm that would only shut off if you stepped on it with all of your body weight. After applying your body weight it would require that you put the machine in motion by stepping on stair stepper pedals (yes its a stair stepper with an alarm integrated into the mechanics). The device would hooked up to your computer via USB, bluetooth, or Wifi. Your computer would be the alarm settings controller. I have all sorts of ideas for the software but that something that has kinda been thought of. Complete a short blood circulating exercise the alarm will be deactivated, you'll be refreshed and awake and not likely to lie back down as you may already do with your current alarm clock. Check out the Re-inspiration for my old idea if you like mine.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]