The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By obohobo87
I thought it would be great to have some sort of mold or casting, (possibly made out of silicone) that you could pour egg whites into, drop in a pan of boiling water, and when they are done, you have a pure egg white boiled egg. The silicone casting would have to open two ways. First, by a little hole in the top of the egg mold that is big enough for you to pour the egg white into, and cap closed tightly. Secondly, it would have to open on the side longways down the egg, to take the egg out after it is done cooking and cooled down. This opening would have to stay sealed tight when closed. I searched for a product like this online, and found nothing. Is it possible that this could be done, for those of us that like hard boiled eggs but don't want the cholesterol from the yolks and don't want to throw the yolks away every time we eat one? Possibly if these sold, they would come in a pack of six.

Reward: I would like to have a pack of these egg white molds!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]