Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By diwakar
The thought is about an optical device which looks like a pen and can be used to copy data from screen of a computer or screen of a cell phone and can be successfully pasted to another devices like another computer or other celphone or can be used with any systems which needs data transfer. For Successfully using it should support all kind of platforms and media devices with supportive operating systems.
See life gets simpler and easier when we do not need any cable or adapters or compatibility problems, just select scan and paste.
I would really be happy to see my idea working in near future
By jhonkevin
Great Idea. My wish that your idea is successful in some day. but technical it is impossible. because you did not define any media to transfer the data to one device to other.and this device must support the computer os and phone.
By denzilpaul11
It is really very great idea that We have no need adapters or cable for transfer data PC to cell phone. I have seen that We need for cable for transfer data PC to cell phone. So I am so curious to use this device. I want to know about the price of this device. I hope that It is available in affordable price.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]