The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
Paper comes from wood and charcoal is derived from wood. My idea is to recycle used papers, such as newspapers and old documents, to become an alternative for charcoal. The procedure would be to soak several used papers in water for some time. Then compact them using hands or other means to reasonable sizes. Then let them dry. You can now use them as an alternative for charcoal. It may function differently than charcoal but it will work.
hmmm I admire your creativity on this but I am throughly skeptical. I think people get scared enough as it is when you burn charcol for the things it releases. What kind of stuff is in paper? bleach, a little ink, . . .
clearsapphire wrote:hmmm I admire your creativity on this but I am throughly skeptical. I think people get scared enough as it is when you burn charcol for the things it releases. What kind of stuff is in paper? bleach, a little ink, . . .
That might be a problem. Maybe a little bit more of a process is needed to remove this substances such as ink.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]