The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By tifonafiedler
This is an idea that I have thought of. It works like this. The Avalanche Survival Tool is enclosed in a backpack. If you are out skiing or snowboarding and you are caught in an avalanche, the built-in sensor will detect it and trigger the system. A mask will pop out to fit your face, and as soon as the avalanche has hit you, a small vacuum pump in the tool sucks snow into the canister, melts the snow, and splits the water made from the melted snow into oxygen and hydrogen. The oxygen flows through your face mask to keep you alive until someone finds you.

Reward: Find some way to make this reality, people!
By MikelaB
Brilliant! I'd like to add a few features to your invention if I may. Shall we also add some kind of GPS signal so the rescue team not only knows where you are, but that you are in need of help? While the wonderous mask is creating oxygen, can it also create water so that the wearer doesn't get dehydrated during the wait?

http://apocalypse-diy.squarespace.com
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]