The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Dorianbotello
This realistic movie theater will make you feel like you are in the movie. For instance when there is wind in the movie, a gust of wind hits the audience. When its raining it mists the audience with cold water or when its a hot summer setting it will get a little heated in the room.
By Landonjohnes
I like these realistic movie theater and also i have decided to buy Because for that you have given me a complete information and also I like this and i think it is beneficial for me.
By RICHNTHICK
PUT A SAFETY AIRBAG AROUD THE RIM OF THE SHIP, SUCH AS LIKE A CAR AIRBAG . BUT IN MOLDING AND IF ANY DANGER OF SINKING THE CAPTAIN CAN HIT THE BUTTON AND THE AIRBAG DEPLOYS ,THUS SAVING THE SHIP ,BOAT ANY MARINE VEHICLE , IT FLOATS AND NOBODY DROWNS , AND SAVE MILLIONS OR EVEN BILLIONS . THANK YOU
By RICHNTHICK
A PEN THAT YOU CAN POINT ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY (AGAINST THE SKIN ) AND LIKE WEB MD OR INFORMATION TO GIVE YOU SOME SORT OF IDEA THAT ANYWHERE YOU PUT THE PEN YOU CAN GET A BALLPARK FIGURE OF WHAT THE ILLNESS IS AND IT WILL STOP THE GUESSING GAME OF WHERE YOU HURT,SUCH AS IF YOU POINT TO YOUR HEAD, HEAD ACHE THERE ... NO THERE SEE. AND IT CAN PLUG INTO YOUR TV , COMPUTER IPOD AND EVEN YOUR PHONE .. THANK YOU
By RICHNTHICK
A BOX BOUT THE SIZE OF A CASSETTE , 2 REELS AND A BUTTON . IT'S SIMPLE AND WILL SAVE THOUSANDS OF BABIES LIVES .
CAUSE THEY STRANGLE THEMSELVES IN THE CORD. WHN YOU OPEN THE BLINDS , YOU HAVE ALOT OF EXTRA CORD ,(DANGER)
INSERT THE CORDS INTO THE REWINDER, HOLD THE BUTTON . AND THE CORD WIND UP AND OUT OF THE WAY .
THEY CAN BE ANY CARACHTER , DISNEY , PONIES WHATEVER FITS THE ROOM ,(STYLE WISE )AND CHILDREN CAN LIVE.
THANK YOU
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]