Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By autobots
one of the problems with electric cars is keeping the batteries charged. Why not put a turbine in the rear shaft, to power th batteries for longer driveing time. and give more power to the electric motor.
By ironmac65
yes! the ideas that i toyed with was to use multiple alternators/generators -- but your idea sounds better!
By morkelkey
Hi dear friends, you are sharing most useful information but that not enough. You problem is minor for all user. Those people who are used this car.
Thanks
By ragisnee
In 2010, the founding members of The Cars suggested a reunion when Ric Ocasek, Elliot Easton, Greg Hawkes and David Robinson placed a photo of the four members together in a Boston studio. On October 13, they posted a snippet of a new song, "Blue Tip," on their Facebook page.

Vans Sale
By Jras
That is the exact same idea I have. Attach a dynamo to the wheels as the car moves it generates electricity.
By samyjones
An electric car is a plug-in cars with batteries is genrated by electric motors. Electric cars are generally more expensive than petrol cars cars cars.Electric differ primarily internal combustion engines as a single motor to turn the wheels of the car and drive systems provide. Electric cars do not generate pollutants, but the networks do not generate pollutants, depending on the electric power is generated.
By justthinking
im not sure if what im thinking of is even necessarily possible for i know very little. i have more of a question i suppose, my thinking was that if u had an electronic car couldnt u place a type of windmill device(smaller of course) on the vehicle that would generate power for the battery and would be propelled merely by the motion of the driving making it self sustaining. and even more place solar panels on the vehicle that would also charge battery. i would hope this would make charging the battery almost unnecessary for it would be charging every time its driving and even potentially while stationary. My question is do any of those ideas seem possible or practical?
By Jras
justthinking wrote: i have more of a question i suppose, my thinking was that if u had an electronic car couldnt u place a type of windmill device(smaller of course) on the vehicle that would generate power for the battery and would be propelled merely by the motion of the driving making it self sustaining.
I guess energy would be 'lost'. For instance when you drop a ball on the ground it eventually stops bouncing because energy is transferred to the ground and air as sound and kinetic energy. The same sort of principal can be applied to the 'Self-sustaining car' Therefore an external power source is necessary. ;)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]