The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By yaxara
I know that in every car there is a center console and it's useful for small storage. Well, I think we all would like a safe place to put our important things, especially for the majority of us who drive and for those who travel. I think of the center console as a safe, so why not build it to make it more secure? Have an alarm to lock it in it's place so that no one can break into it. Of course, the car would have to be some what computerized. Also, there should be an alarm for the car to lock the tires so that no one steals the car. Lets suppose a person is out in a neighborhood that's not so friendy and that person is worried for his or her car. Well this alaram would send a signal to a the cars mini computer to lock the car and shut it down. A quick review, the alaram sends a signal to the cars computer, locks the center console, and locks all four tires in place making it impossible for someone to steal the tires and the car! Not even a push on nuetral can do the job. I think this is very convenient for everyone people can try to break the windowns but they won't be able to move the car from it's place.
By Kodog14
It's a good idea. But there are some practical problems with it.

The alarm can go off on accident ( i hear it all the time in parking lots ) and then you would be screwed.
-Maybe a timer on the alarm so you could stop the alarm system before it shuts down the car.

If people are dedicated enough they could drive through the brakes and just replace them later. Like driving through an e-brake.
-Maybe disconnect the transmission from the engine (put it in permanent neutral) along with brakes. There might be a slight danger of the car rolling away.

Also, if people are dedicated enough they might just brute force the center console open.

this product might also be only practical for a businessman who has confidential documents because if you just put your valuable out of sight, then people most likely won't steal them, unless they knew what was in there (like confidential documents).
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]