Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
I got an idea to improve Restaurant business ( Hotel business ). The idea is like follows,
Have numbers to the dining tables in your hotel. Daily pick one table number from lucky draw of all the tables. Announce that table is free of cost ( i mean, who ever guest eating at that time on that particular table need not to pay anything ).
This lucky draw could be drawn in the peak hours of the business like evenings. You can draw many times a day depens upon your business improvement with this concept.
If some of guests are in the process of eating at particular table, you can announce the results once they finish of thier food and ready to pay bill. By this, the guest will not be knowing about the news and they just do not eat so much.
Even you can have a add in front of your restaurant saying, " Eat as much you want and pay nothing, lets enter and check your luck ".
This is just my idea. Who ever is in hotel business, can use this idea and improve thier business against competitors.

Reward: I am not expecting any Reward for this. If some body is going to implement this idea, given the name for this idea relates to "Buraga Parthasaradhi" is fine for me.
By Steve
It's a good idea, but I've already seen it implemented in various shops. ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]