Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By bubbler
no more gas, just get in and drive. zero emissions, and actually cleans the air as you drive. 200-unlimited mileage range at up to 120 mph. no maintenance to driver, no oil to change, no fluids to check.

plans to offer a lease program at $199 month and up for custom orders, and as low as $99 month for special programs (poor, disadvantaged, or emergency needs).

Thousands of styles designed for a completely custom vehicle just for the individual.

i have been working on this since 2004, and i hope to begin installation of sattelite factories to begin production soon. made in the USA, beginning with the most struggling areas and to grow to more than 100 facilities very soon after. Every part, stitch, and bolt bought locally by local americans. 100% profit goes back into communities, charities, and assistance programs.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]