The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By DaMaceMan
Summary: An eco-minded office park where grass and picnic tables aren't there just for looks.

Details:

Outdoor Work Areas:
Potential features could include shaded seating areas with power ports to enable working outside. The shade could be provided by solar panels. Wifi access points could cover the area for VPN access.

Shared Meal Areas:
Indoor and outdoor shared meal areas would provide gathering places for all employees to meet and network, regardless of company.

Community Culture:
Bulletin boards, a shared park-wide website/intranet, and park-hosted classes/events all contribute to knowledge and resource sharing across companies.

Cost:
Additional cost for running the park and all listed benefits would be passed along to the companies in the park. Metrics should be planned and implemented correctly to analyze utilization and conduct regular SWOT analyses.

Benefits:
Numerous. Environmental focus in construction and maintenance of grounds coupled with proper marketing and niche category could yield a high return on investment if handled correctly.

Reward: Focus on growing environment and community aspects balanced with economic sustainability - then spread the business model so I might work there some day!
By joejlitz
I like this idea. There needs to be some sort of inclement weather consideration, though. I could also see the potential for many employees to switch companies fairly regularly as they intermingle in the park.
By Jras
Cool!
It would probably have to have a membership or small fee to acess the park though, because any old person could sneak in and enjoy free wifi or some refreshments. Or maybe you have to buy a wifi login account, something like that.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]