This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By javaz99
If you choose to invest in this fashion trend, I can imagine that your workouts will never be the same. Athletic stilettos are exactly what they sound like: a pair of comfy sneakers… with high heels.

There was much buzz around Teva’s hiking stilettos when they were first released. Since then, Nike has released their own Air Jordans in high heel form and you can even find Converse high tops in platform-heel style. Other brands, such as Volatile, have come out with tall wedge sneakers.

Personally, I don’t understand this trend. I’ve never found athletic sneakers to be particularly attractive and only wear mine at the gym and dog park. I suppose this is one way to sass them up, but what is the point? It’s not like one could wear their Teva stilettos on the elliptical. Although, those blue Nikes do have a strange appeal that I can’t quite put my finger on..

Sneaker stilettos 1
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]