Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By freebirdz
An online game that allows you to buy, sell, rent, and build virtual real estate. For example... the game starts with every country, state, and town in the world available for sale. From there the users can choose to develop the virtual land with homes, businesses, etc and rent or sell them to other users. I guess if you really wanted to take the idea to another level you could use real money for transactions. This idea is very raw but I'm sure it could be molded into something interesting.

Reward: A free state in the USA to develop!
By joejlitz
Sorry. The Donald has already invented this.
Challenge the Worlds Greatest Real Estate Mogul and see if you have what it takes! Prepare yourself to go head-to-head with Donald Trump, the King of The Deal! You will be challenged to de-throne the King and become the new Real Estate Tycoon of the world.

Buy and sell properties, while keeping a watchful eye on the competition as they try to devalue your holdings.
This action packed game will have you going from New York to L.A. to Paris and more, in search of the deal that will make you millions.
If you like fast paced, wheeln and dealn action, this is a must have Tycoon for all players. If a deal looks too good to be true, it just might be!
Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon

You're Fired!

;7 ;) :D
By arokvel
The Internet has rapidly become a valuable resource for real estate marketers because it allows them to advertise an unlimited number of people at once.
By mackskevenger
The first sign of the Internet investment or virtual trading day came in the form of investment, which has been the popular online efforts for a long period of time.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]