The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Anthony989
How about a device that you hook up near your filter in your pool that you can set a timer on and it will automatically test the pool for its chemicals and then fix them accordingly. All you have to worry about is filling up the reserves and this could be set to the middle of the night so no one is in the pool.

Reward: an inground pool :D, my name on the product will do.
By Tommahawk
Great idea, but I find people generally have the best ideas only you can't be a doctor, an engineer, a lawyer and everthing else at the same time, that's letters come in. I usually write to the people who have some control over new products, this sounds like you should if you haven't already.

Cool Idea ;-D
By Barleyman
Actually, there are such systems installed in many industrial applications monitoring and regulating ph and such. I am surprised that I have never heard of anyone making something of the like for residential pools. I think it is a great idea, whether it has been done or not.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]