The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Kay Smith
Everyone loves drinking tea (USA) down south. I usually brew it in the coffee pot (simple). I want a built in automatic tea maker in the refrigerator. It already has the ice maker and water why can't it make tea? A simple coffee pot design but thinner to fit the width of the door (the right side) the one not being used, a removeable washable urn or container (2-3) so it can be washed while the other is in use. A simple container for the tea bags (washable). A coffee pot has a very simple small motor, use the same for the indoor tea maker. You can add the sugar in the washable container before you put it in place to be brewed. Or you can place the sugar under the tea that is brewing (hot) and it will melt as the tea brews. It really shouldn't use any more electricty than it already is! It should take about 6 min. automatically add the water and then automatically start getting cold. It should also be despensed just like the water and ice. Everyone in the south will have to have one!
By will
if you are talking iced tea, which i do believe hot tea would not be made in the fridge, then they have teabags for that. add ice, water, and bag and a few minutes later you have instant iced tea.
By Michael D. Grissom
There is also sweet tea concentrate (syrup) that comes in half gallon plastic jugs. This form actually tastes better to me than fresh brewed.

I put a shampoo type push-down dispenser in the jug. Two full squirts in a 12 oz. glass is exactly right for me, then add cold water, stir, then add the ice.

I suppose it would also be possible to put a two part liquid mixer in the cold water supply line to your fridg which would automatically mix the syrup and water to a precise mix. This would give you continous tea-ice-cubes AND ice tea where the ice water normally comes out. That way, as the ice melts your tea won't become weak. hmmmmmm

This would work for me because I can't imagine ever wanting ice water for anything if ice were available instead and I hate it when the ice melts and dilutes my tea. I think I might try this!
THANK YOU!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]