Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By mwiley
every day many companys are spendind outragise amounts of money on keeping the trucks on the roads to deliver there loads across the country. what if the was a way to cut costs by making the tires last longer. if there was a to build a cool down system for the tires. the longer you are driving the hotter your tire will get from the contacted from the road, and then this happens your tires start to ware down quicker.

Reward: save lots of money not having to replace some maney tires. also it will help the enviorment with less tire wast
By Lisa
As far as I'm aware, cooled-down tires might even be dangerous, as they don't adhere to the asphalt that well!
By Justin Valle
They probably only heat up to a certain point and plateau. I'm not convinced heat is such an issue. Meanwhile, I've always wondered why tires aren't solid rubber. Tread could be re-embedded when it wears down, once you've run your diameter down 20% it's time for new ones, like brakes or a timing belt.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]