The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By LauraLouzader
Am I the only woman who has noticed that fashionable women's clothing hardly ever has inside pockets, which are the most secure place to stash stealables such as cash, passports, and credit cards? A line of stylish skirts, dresses, and coats with ample pockets inside the garment could replace the purse as a container for valuables and help deprive pickpockets and purse snatchers of their current wealth of opportunity. No suit jacket or coat should ever be without them, but they also ought to be in skirts and slacks, and they should be made of extremely heavy fabric.

Reward: A couple of good suits equipped with numerous inside pockets.
By Tara Clark
I don't know why you haven't gotten a reply on this idea yet. This is a great idea! Especially for women. When we go out sometimes all we need to carry is our I.D.'s and money. If you carry through with your idea on your own, I'm sure you will be very satisfied with the results.
By jacobpatrick
being a man i realy had no idea this was the case.
that seems only sensible.
do womens jackets not have inside pockets.
By viridian
It's certainly a pain that womens jackets etc don't have inside pockets, I've always wanted one or two.
I think women in the 18/19th century had slits in their voluminous skirts and petticoats to allow them to reach a thief proof purse hanging from the waist. Must have been one of the few advantages of having to carry all that cloth around with them!
I'd like to be able to buy velcro-on inner pockets for all my jackets and cardigans
By onew grey
The design business isn't forgetting pockets to spare us from an unstreamlined outline. They're endeavoring to trap us into an existence of requiring sacks to convey our things.
By Scramble Egg
ok, i am a man with all the pockets :) , but some times you should think in opposite way to get answers on few things. Instead of question you need pockets to why you don't need pockets for women's ware its a simple logic.. Very less men these days use Wallets and hardly carry any cash and they have pockets every ware. reason 1.But if women does have the pocket think about the wallets and handbags business they are going to be Bankrupted soon... cause women's cheapest to cheap hand bag good looking one cost couple of 10's $$$ ... and if this is ended there are thousands of people going out of business. And for the question why NOT women clothes not having pockets reason 2. and when women take limited cash and go out to parlor they come back with required facial or nail spa something... and they limit them self from spending more and again some other kind of business is out window :)... so these are multiple logics genius people don't want to introduce pockets for women clothing :)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]