Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By LeonardLambert
Hi,

I joined the forum because I felt that many of you might benefit from reading articles I have written about creativity and innovation. Much of what you'll find out there is bunk. I'm taking a non-metaphysical, science-based approach that will help you learn to be more creative.

I'm not selling anything. I learned about creativity and have no outlet for the information so I started a blog. And, in the interest of full-disclosure, I have ads on the blog and hope they can help offset my internet connection bill, but I'm not out to get rich quick. I want to help people understand creativity.

There is far too much misinformation out there!

Some of my articles are a bit deep into the neuroscience end of things (on a pop-science level, nothing academic), but many are just solid information about creativity that can help you understand yourself and what you can do to be more creative, and thus more innovative.

I park my blog at http://creativeinnovationblog.com and I have a few articles posted on EZine http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Leonard_Lambert

I would love feedback, both after the articles and here. I would be more than happy to discuss any information related to creativity that comes up.

- Leonard
By princefarr
Creativity is defined as the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves and others.
The terms "creative" refers to novel products of value, as in "The airplane was a creative invention." "Creative" also refers to the person who produces the work, as in, ?Picasso was creative." "Creativity," then refers both to the capacity to produce such works, as in "How can we foster our employees' creativity?" and to the activity of generating such products, as in "Creativity requires hard work." So that is the creativity...
By williamjones
Creativity is defined as the tendency to generate the new ideas, alternatives or possibilities that may be useful in solving problem of communicating with others, and entertaining others.
By Crooks
In my opinion its really exceptional and extraordinary quality which means that if you have proved your self as innovative then you will have admiration and recognition from people.To get name and fame due to a really new and impressive thing is not easy that is why it is called innovation or creativity.
By vplza
In my words: "Creativity is the way from which you express your talent of imagination"

or it can be formally described as "mental process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the existing ideas or concepts, fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight."

I think, The creativity depends upon the variety of ways you do, it is not depends upon the field of work, though it is not as necessary to do it in every field.

Let me focus on one thing about "genuine creativity" as I think is it can't be planed! if you plan to do creativity then it will not be creativity as result....because genuine creativity forms naturally...though you can decide to do it but can't plan....e.g. Isaac newton have sense of gravity when apple falls from tree to ground! same thing happens for creativity it comes naturally from other thing or it inspires organisms(not only the man) to do itself.

I think human learned a lot from creativeness or we are born with creativity...think about our progress from very initial stage of human, you will understand every thing made with creativity from your bed to your toilet everything.....

Today the creativity is reached to beyond the higher level, people not getting enough subject in which they can create new things though they are looking for subjects to implement its creativity, but some fields have never end for creation e.g. science creatures, field of art, animation and graphics and similar field which completely depends upon the human intelligence and imagination...
By Irving56
"CREATIVITY has nothing to do with any activity in particular – with painting, poetry, dancing, singing. It has nothing to do with anything in particular.

"Anything can be creative – you bring that quality to the activity. Activity itself is neither creative nor uncreative. You can paint in an uncreative way. You can sing in an uncreative way. You can clean the floor in a creative way. You can cook in a creative way.

"Creativity is the quality that you bring to the activity you are doing. It is an attitude, an inner approach – how you look at things.

"So the first thing to be remembered: don't confine creativity to anything in particular. A man is creative – and if he is creative, whatsoever he does, even if he walks, you can see in his walking there is creativity. Even if he sits silently and does nothing, even non-doing will be a creative act. Buddha sitting under the Bodhi Tree doing nothing is the greatest creator the world has ever known.

"Once you understand it – that it is you, the person, who is creative or uncreative – then this problem disappears.

"Not everybody can be a painter – and there is no need also. If everybody is a painter the world will be very ugly; it will be difficult to live. And not everybody can be a dancer, and there is no need. But everybody can be creative.

"Whatsoever you do, if you do it joyfully, if you do it lovingly, if your act of doing it is not purely economical, then it is creative. If you have something growing out of it within you, if it gives you growth, it is spiritual, it is creative, it is divine.

"You become more divine as you become more creative. all the religions of the world have said: God is the Creator. I don't know whether He is the Creator or not, but one thing I know: the more creative you become, the more godly you become. When your creativity comes to a climax, when your whole life becomes creative, you live in God. So He must be the Creator because people who have been creative have been closest to Him. "Love what you do. Be meditative while you are doing it – whatsoever it is! irrelevant of the fact of what it is.

"Have you seen Paras cleaning this floor of Chuang Tzu auditorium? Then you will know: cleaning can become creative. With what love! Almost singing and dancing inside. If you clean the floor with such love, you have done an invisible painting. You lived that moment in such delight that it has given you some inner growth. You cannot be the same after a creative act.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]