Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Asif Rahman
Lets begin with a simple question. Where does 35% of raod accidents take place??? No idea? Well let me help you, undoubtedly at sharp turns and U-turns. Its even worse when u r driving at a height of say 150-250 feet above the ground level(most hillstations and tourist places are way higher I guess) and when u find yourself banging into another vehicle head on. What next??? CRASHING DOWN FROM THE HILL TOP!!! Would it not be a wonderful idea if we could prevent this? Would it not be nice if we could make tourists and the like feel safer? I guess you r nodding your head with the word 'Certainly' in your mind. Well the good news is, its horribly simple. How about placing a MIRROR(or any reflecting surface) at an angle so both approaching drivers can see each other as they approach at sharp turns and U turns? Hope i will hear from you guys very soon

Reward: Cash
[quote="joejlitz"]This is a great idea, but not terribly original. See this link:

Well thanks for the link, but very honestly, to me this was a genuine idea... just came out of nowhere as i was travelling by a bus. Anyway, response still appreciated. lets get to the bottom line, why is this idea(whosoever it belogs to) not in the limelight??? I mean why is it not being put to practical use!!! Wonder whats the problem... see ya soon.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]