The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By kns1982
Why can't we create a computer with a front and back screen with a single cpu. The CPU would have two hard disks which works for both screens individually. So that two people sitting opposite of each other can work independently.
By Landonjohnes
The idea which you have given is very nice also beneficial for others to do the work at one place and also by sharing thoughts. I am agrred with your thought and also it is a time and a money saving.
By sj johanssen
good idea except almost the entire world "tilts" their screen back to view it. so one person tilts their screen and the person on the other side gets to see a reflection of light off his desk from his side because his is tilted in the "downward" position.
By joejlitz
sj johanssen wrote:good idea except almost the entire world "tilts" their screen back to view it. so one person tilts their screen and the person on the other side gets to see a reflection of light off his desk from his side because his is tilted in the "downward" position.
I don't tilt my screen and no one I work with does, either. :-B
By Dorje
There are programs that do this now (including free ones). It's just having two users logged into the same computer. It's very resource intensive for the computer, so it often slows down a lot, but it does save some $$$.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]